These Website Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of the websites (medicalscribes.org, training.medicalscribes.org and jobs.medicalscribes.org), including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). medicalscribes.org, training.medicalscribes.org and jobs.medicalscribes.org are a copyrighted work owned by MSTI LLC (dba Medical Scribes Training Institute) (Company, Our, We, Us). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Company and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- Ownership: Except for the limited license expressly set out in these Terms, MSTI LLC will at all times solely own and retain all rights, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) throughout the world in, to and associated with the courses and training materials (Course Materials); and neither will any organization nor any person will acquire any right, title or interest in, to or associated with any Course Materials.
- License: Subject to the provisions of these Terms and your payment of all applicable fees, MSTI LLC hereby grants each selected student a non-exclusive, personal, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, restricted and limited license to access and use each course package made available to each student in accordance with the restrictions and requirements set forth and referenced in these Terms. Each student may use Course Materials solely for personal participation in a course and not for any other purpose whatsoever. Unauthorized use of Course Materials is strictly prohibited.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content
In these Website Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Company reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties
You expressly understand and agree that to the extent permitted by applicable law, your use of this Website is at your sole risk, and provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults. The Website expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement arising from use of the services.
This Website makes no guarantee, warranty, representation or condition that: (1) you or any other user of the services will obtain any particular or tangible result or goal through the use of the services, or any product or service made available on or through the services or will meet your requirements; (2) your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; or (3) the results that may be obtained from use of the Website, including any product made available through the services, will be accurate or reliable.
Any content downloaded from or otherwise accessed through the Website is accessed at your own risk, and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your property, including, but not limited to, your computer system and any device you use to access the Website, or any other loss that results from accessing such content.
The services may be subject to delays, cancellations and other disruptions. The Website makes no warranty, representation or condition with respect to services, including but not limited to, the quality, effectiveness, reputation and other characteristics of services.
The Website does not provide medical or other licensed professional advice. Any content accessed through the Website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects. The services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content should not be used during a medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. Please consult your doctor or other qualified health care provider if you have any questions about a medical condition, or before taking any drug, changing your diet, or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment. Do not ignore or delay obtaining professional medical advice because of information accessed through the Website properties. Call 911 or your doctor for all medical emergencies.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Company , nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Company from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Company shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Company and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Washington for the resolution of any disputes.